Accommodation & Trip Advisor Reviews
gather the troops together
Warm and contemporary spaces:
- Large and modern kitchen equipped with full catering facilities for a large group- large oven and 5 burner gas hob, french door fridge, coffee machine, dish drawers, pots, pans, serving platters and quality crockery and cutlery
- 2 living/ dining areas- cosy lounge with open fire, dining room with 12-seater rimu table, second kitchenette
- Open plan timber-floored space perfect for informal meetings, yoga studio, group workspace, etc
- Office with telephone, printer, fax and broadband connection
- Games room converted garage with table tennis, darts and foosball for epic battles!
- 8 spacious bedrooms- 5 ensuite rooms, 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom, and one ensuite loft room with separate access
- New Zealand artwork, limited edition prints, maps and photographs adorn the walls and offer interest and talking point
- Split king beds can be made up as King or Twin rooms on request.
- Quality bedding, wool underlays, crisp linen and plump pillows.
- Beautiful lambswool blankets, dual control electric blankets and self regulated in-room heating keep you cosy in Winter.
- Ensuite bathrooms feature high-pressure shower, heated tile floor, de-mist mirror, heated towel rail, hair dryer.
- Complimentary wireless internet, flat screen TVs & DVD players (only in 6 ensuite rooms), and alarm clock radio/iPod dock
- 7 bedrooms open out onto the garden with french doors
- Sound insulation between rooms to avoid disturbance
"The only negative about this property was that we had to leave at the end of the trip!
Look no further if you want a large property for a big group of people. Perfect, luxurious, brilliant property in the foothills of Wanaka. It's a little out of town, but that doesn't matter as you won't want to leave the lodge unless you go up the hill for skiing. Every little thing was thought of in the lodge and Mel, the owner, was on hand to help out if we needed it.
A short drive to Treble Cone and Cardrona (30-40 mins to the top of the mountain), and about an hour from Queenstown airport.
My friends and I loved it - I've never had better accommodation for a holiday and was very impressed. What's more, it's excellent value for money.
Highly recommended!"- Max, Australia